Today I needed comfort food. Comfort food means pasta.
Pasta is my life. It was before I went vegan. It was before I went vegetarian. It still is now. Jazzing up a pasta dish is not hard and it definitely isn’t for a bog-standard vegan with basically zero culinary skills…
So, without further ado, here’s how to make this dish:
- Enough pasta for 2 people (read the packet!)
- 1 pot of Dolmio Stir-In Tomato & Basil Sauce
- Teaspoon of Mixed Herbs
- Teaspoon of Garlic
- Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- Teaspoon of Liquid Smoke
- Tablespoon of Nooch (that’s Nutritional Yeast btw)
- Tablespoon of Tomato Paste
- Side Salad, Bread, etc <add applicable side serving here>
And here’s the extremely complicated recipe:
- Cook the pasta according to the packets instructions (or just use your brain!)
- Drain the pasta and pop it back into the pan you just cooked it in
- Add the pot of Dolmio Stir-In Sauce along with all of the other ingredients minus the side dish.
- Stir & toss vigorously until it’s all mixed in
- Serve immediately & add your side.
Et voila – 10 minutes and your dinner is done! Wasn’t that hard was it!?